Monday 13 July 2015

sleeping in marrakech




















Well if the photo’s haven't spoken for themselves, Infact I’m not even sure if they do its justice,  this place is actual heaven! I want it to be my home/wedding venue, I'm actually in love with it! It was the perfect escape from crazy marrakech, we had so much fun splashing about in the pool, drinking mint tea on the shady roof terrace, lazing about in the snug. But waking up here was my favourite, i felt so tranquil and the breakfasts were so fresh & tasty. The host literally helped us plan our whole day over coffee making us reservations & giving us the best recommendations (especially beldi country club feat in next post) 

Marrakech is a crazy city, so coming back to this little safe haven made our whole trip. Here’s the link if you fancy booking for yourself : http://www.riadsnan13.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign